What information we collect
Following information we may collect from you:
- name or company name
- contact information including email address
- certain demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to offers
What we do with the information we collect
In order to know much better on your nededs, give you better service, and expecially for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Internal record keeping.
We are committed to keeping your information secure in our system. We have put in place appropriate physical, technological, and management systems to protect and secure the information we collect online in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure and to keep your information safe.
After receiving your consent, we utilise a cookie, which is a little file that is stored on your computer's hard disc. When you accept, the file is added, and the cookie analyses online traffic or notifies you when you visit a specific site. Web apps may reply to you as an individual thanks to cookies. By obtaining and retaining information about your preferences, the web application may adjust its operations to your requirements, likes, and dislikes.
We also employ "traffic log cookies" to track which pages are visited. This might help us analyse statistics about web page traffic and develop our website to better meet the demands of our customers. We only utilise this information for statistical analysis, and the data is thereafter deleted from the system.
Overall, cookies assist us in providing a better website by allowing us to track which pages you find beneficial and which you do not. A cookie provides us no access to your computer or any information about you other than the information you choose to share with us. You have the option to accept or deny cookies. Most web browsers allow cookies by default, however you can typically change your browser settings to deny cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from fully utilising the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You can limit the gathering and use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When filling out a form on a website, seek for the option that allows you to signal that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing reasons.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to other parties unless you give us permission or it is required by law. If you tell us that you want us to, we may use your personal information to send you promotional material about third parties that we believe you would be interested in.
You may want to know more details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. To receive this information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe any information we have on file for you is erroneous or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. Any inaccurate information will be corrected as soon as possible.